Lake Mountain Alpine Resort is located just 2 hours drive from Melbourne.
Your Private Lake Mountain tour will start at 8.00 am with a pickup from any hotel or address around Melbourne.
You arrive at the place around 10 am, there you able to purchase or hire essential equipment and clothing.
Hire everything you need for your day in the snow, including snow clothing, toboggans and quality ski equipment.
The friendly staff will help you.
You will have about 6 hours for snow fun.
What to do:
Get the kids in Lake Mountain’s Fischer Nordic Fun Park – the perfect introduction to cross-country skiing
- Try out the Burton Riglet Park, exclusively for those between the ages of 3 – 6 years, your littlies will easily find snowboarding success with one on one instruction
- Toboggan !! The Village Toboggan Run is guaranteed to have a cover of man-made snow
- Enjoy a warming Hot Chocolate from the on-mountain Cafe
- Take a ride on the Dual 240m Flying Fox
- Slide down the Tube Run, spinning and going up berms
- Throw a snowball and build a snowman – classic!
- Walk up to the Summit Lookout and enjoy amazing views of Melbourne
You will be ready to make your way back no later than 5 pm. You will pass through the beautiful valley of the Yarra River.
If time permits, you will be able to complete the day by visiting the Chocolate Factory and/or the local Cheesery and a winery.
At the end of this memorable day, you will be dropped off at your hotel or any other destination of your choosing, in the city of Melbourne.
The costs below are not included in the tour price:
- $60 for the group up to 7 people
- $19 per person over the age of 5 for the group of 8 and more people
Ski or Snowboard Hire (from $60)
Jacket & Pants (from $40)
Jacket or Pants (from $30)
Snow Walking Boots (from $18)
Gloves and Goggles are available for sale, not for hire.
Credit card required on the day for ski, snowboard or clothing hire.
We recommend you bring:
Suitable shoes, beanie, gloves and clothing for snowy, cold conditions.
Lake Mountain private tour price:
|Jacket & Pants Rent||from $40|
|Snow Walking Boots Rent||from $19|
|Ski or Snowboard Hire||$51|