Terms and Conditions
1. All services on this site are offered by Reforts Pty Ltd (ABN 1234567890), trading as Bilbytravel.
2. The inclusion of additional services into the tour program is available only with prior arrangement and at your expense.
3. An increase in a number of travellers after the booking confirmation can be made only with the agreement of Bilbytravel, and can lead to a higher price.
4. When booking your tour you must indicate the number of participants, whether adults or children.
5. Bilbytravel provides services at child’s rates for children of ages 0-14 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children’s seats are provided.
6. All bookings remain unvalidated by Bilbytravel until you receive a booking confirmation email. If the booking is available, you will be provided with a link to make your prepayment using a payment method of your choice. By booking your tour on this site, you agree to the given Terms and Conditions agreement between the service provider (Bilbytravel) and you as a customer.
7. After completing your booking, you will be informed of the full and final cost of requested services. This cost includes the conducting of the tour on the chosen route shown in the description at the decided time, date and place.
8. After prepayment, you will be sent a voucher with a detailed description of the tour. If you chose to make a partial prepayment of your booking, the rest of the payment must be made before the start of the tour. The receipt for the services provided will be sent to you via email within 48 hours of the conducted tour.
9. The payment can be made by VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS credit cards, PayPal or cash.
10. Bilbytravel retains the right to cancel the tour without any further explanation until the customer has made their prepayment.
11. In the case of the tour cancellation due to our fault, Bilbytravel guarantees to give you all your money back.
12. If the tour is cancelled 48 hours or earlier prior the tour date, the payment will be reimbursed completely. In the case of a later cancellation (leaving less than 48 hours before the tour), your prepayment will not be refunded.
13. The customer must show the guide the voucher sent to them after their booking confirmation. The guide has the right to ask for the customers’ ID for security purposes.
14. Bilbytravel kindly recommends all participants to obtain travel insurance.
15. The customers’ safety is our highest priority and we will do all we can to provide it, however, we cannot guarantee their absolute safety on the tour. Bilbytravel does not take responsibility of any losses or damages except those occurring due to the obvious negligence of Bilbytravel personnel. Thus, when agreeing to the given Terms and Conditions, the customer confirms that they take on full responsibility for the actions they take against the advice of Bilbytravel personnel or without their knowing.
16. All tour participants must follow any instructions given to them by the guide. It is compulsory for participants to follow the generally accepted norms of behaviour. Therefore, Bilbytravel retains the right to terminate the tour for those participants, whose behaviour is unacceptable. This may happen in the case of disorderly or abusive conduct, an inadequacy of clothing; alcohol intoxication, incapacity or inability to meet the general safety regulations of the tour. In this case, the cost of the tour will not be refunded.
17. Bilbytravel is not obliged to carry luggage and personal belongings of customers.
18. Smoking, consumption of alcohol and food on board Bilbytravel transportation vehicles is strictly prohibited. Time will be allocated to these actions during the tour.
19. If you have any complaints, please inform the guide or contact us by using any of the contact details on the website. Complaints may also be made within 14 days of the conducted tour in written form.
20. Bilbytravel maintains the high level confidentiality of private details obtained during the booking and the tour itself. Bilbytravel guarantees that contact details will not be disclosed to third party members and will be used solely for internal purposes. Bilbytravel can contact you for feedback or to make new offers. If you do not wish to receive such information from Bilbytravel you may cancel the subscription to our newsletters after receiving the first email.
Great Ocean Road private tour
from AUD 699 per group
The Great Ocean Road is rightly considered to be one of the most picturesque ocean roads in the world. The culmination of your trip will be visiting another of Australia’s icons – The Twelve Apostles
Phillip Island Private Tour
from AUD 699 per group
Full day tour to Phillip Island, where you will have fish caught with your own hands, try magnificent Australian wine, take a walk in a wildlife park amongst traditional Australian animals and see a Penguin Parade the conclusion of the day
Puffing Billy with Healesville zoo private tour
from AUD 599 per group
Tour to Dandenong Ranges National Park with a ride on the Puffing Billy steam engine and a visit to Healesville Sanctuary
Private Wine Tours Melbourne
from AUD 549 per group
Treat yourself to some sybaritic delights in one of the most popular tours in the Melbourne area. Enjoy the unforgettable views and wonderful wines of the Yarra Valley